Sunday, January 13, 2013

Coupons and deals from 1/13/13 paper

There are 2 inserts this weekend; Smart Source and Red Plum.  Here's some of the coupons I found in the inserts.  Remember, you can always get details from Sunday Coupon Preview before you buy a paper.
Coupons in the paper:
Huggies
Paper towels
Toilet paper
Scrubbing Bubbles ***
"Buy 4 Post cereal and get a gallon of milk for free (up to $3.99)" I'm ok with free milk!
Dr Scholls inserts
$1 off peanut butter
Schick coupons
Revlon
Glade

***Keep an eye on Target for sales.  Last year around this time, I got an amazing deal on Scrubbing Bubbles and toilet paper. I ended up getting 2 Scrubbing Bubbles items and the equivalent of 48 rolls of TP (Charmin, I think) for less than $8 total!  I ended up paying about $0.09 a roll for toilet paper! 

Deals:
For price matching at Walmart (or actually going to each store)
***These are just the deals from the ads, I'll try to post more when I can or just check out Pocket Your Dollars***
Cash Wise:
Free salad blends with coupon and purchase of $30 or more
12 pk Pepsi products $4/11.98 (not a great deal, but probably cheaper than a case at Walmart)
Hunt's canned tomatoes
2 free cans of chili or kidney beans WYB 4 cans of Hunts tomatoes
Red Baron pizza $4/10
8oz Food Club shredded or chucks of cheese 2/$3 ($6 for 2lbs.  Decent price)
Gold'n Plump chicken drumsticks or thighs or ground chicken 5/$10 (pretty good price)
Kelloggs Special K 4/$7.88 after in store coupon
$2 off 4 Pepsi product 6 pack 24oz bottles or 8pk 12 oz bottles
Chicken of the Sea tuna $0.79
Ortego, select products 3/$4.88 (There is a coupon for $0.50 off 2 ortego products in the paper)

That's all I have time for now, I'll post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment